BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I After All The Cleaning...

I now remember why I am not happy about living with a cat. I spent a good portion of last night's cleaning time trying to defur the couches and this morning I wake up and there are tufts of fur all over the place. Not loose strands of hair here and there, no, I'm talking about fluffy little tufts of fur she appears to have pulled off and left all over the couch. No where else, just the couches. I think the cat is trying to kill me.

Seriously, if anyone knows someone who wants a cat...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, the tufts! My Chloe so graciously leaves her WHITE tufts everywhere: on the couch, on the carpet, on the back of my work pants unbeknownst to me until someone plucked it off...yes.