BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock…

It’s 9:07 am and I have done everything I needed to do to wrap things up at work. Now all I have to do is get some breakfast and kill time till 2:30. I was going to wait till 3:00 but my boss, who isn’t here today told me she would call at 3:00 to make sure I had already left. That was sweet.

So yeah, I’m printing up a few things I’ll need for this weekend, I’m updating my “to do” list, I have my copy of “Eclipse” and so I’m ready to kill some time. Woo!

I still find this all kind of crazy. In only a matter of days I have changed my entire life. I’ve moved out of my parent’s place again, I am not living in sin with Aaron (for a few days) I’ve thrown out, consolidated and moved the bulk of all of my worldly possessions and I haven’t even gotten to the weekend yet. Cripe, call me Barack, I’m all about “Change.” Teehee!

0 comments: