BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Head Almost Exploded

I feel very accomplished today. I got up nice and early to run errands and to get some baby stuff done. I don't have a whole lot left to do, mainly wash clothes and organize them.

But in the process of the laundry sorting, I kept having to stop and stare at the itty bitty socks. I swear my head was going to explode form the tiny cuteness. I mean, they may as well have been baby mini-lop bunnies staring at me. My voice reached a whole new pitch detectable, and very likely painful for most dogs. I almot feel bad for the pain I inflicted on any poor animal within a three mile radius, but then again, those socks are too damn cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Yes, baby socks are totally too d*mn cute!

E. Van Lowe said...

We're almost there. Thanks for taking us all along on this journey with you. Can't wait!

Dizzy Vizzy said...

I agree -the socks just kill me - too cute!!