BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Have Decided

That's it. I want to go back to Italy. The weather today is reminding me exactly why I am in the mood for gellato and doing nothing. I went through my photos from Italy and all I can think about is how much I friggin' loved Siena and San Gimignano. If I could be anywhere in the world right now, I would go to one of those two cities. Sigh. The weather today is perfect and reminds me of the weather we had there. Ah to be rich.

But yeah. I think I've decided to tell Aaron that the next time we plan a big vacation, I want to go back to Europe adn I want to make sure to have a stop in those cities. Of course, who knows in a few hours I may very well want to hit Florence or Venice gain :) but I don't think so. Those two smaller cities really spoke to me.

0 comments: