BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Now What

I'm pretty happy I was able to salvage some of hte weekend. After havig to rearrange my plans a bit, I was still able to go out and have a little bit of fun this weekend. Late yesterday I was able to meet up with some of the Twilight Moms to watch New Moon, have some snacks and a few drinks. There's noting quite like getting together with that many women. At one point, it really sounded like a hen house. :)

So yes. Today I'm having a nice relaxed day. I'm going to clean the house a bit, read some stuff for work then I'm going to get my nails done. Hopefully by the time I get through all of this Aaron will be read to wake up and then perhaps we can go for a nice walk. I like this plan. :)

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to go for a manicure or if I'm going to splurge and get gel nails. I'm leaning toward splurging. Ah well, we'll see how I feel later.