BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Caution: Student Driver

For all those in the Tri-State area, please be warned that Evan now has his learner's permit. I would advise you stay off the sidewalks as he is actually going to be on the road, driving.

For those who can not avoid remaining in your homes with all the doors and windows securely locked and preferably barricaded, here are some signs that you are in imminent danger:

You hear my voice screaming, "brake, braaaake, BRAKE!"

You hear the, "Mission Impossible" theme blaring, immediately followed by a very slowly moving car that will likely be jerking to stops and swerving every five feet.

A male voice from a car says, "Oh hey (insert name here)" He may be driving right toward you.

And lastly, If it looks like the wolfman is behind the wheel of my car and I'm not in the passenger seat, run. I mosly likely already dove out of it for my own safety.



Nah, really I don't think he'll be as bad as Aaron is behind the wheel. I'm not saying Aaron can't drive, I'm just saying that since he became a cop, driving rules don't seem to apply to him any more, so he drives like a jackass.

2 comments:

Optimistic Pessimist said...

ohhh...sounds scary. Good luck!

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Hilarious!! And I am glad that I live far away....