BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

"Check Engine" light

I finally got to the bottom of the ominous idiot light that went on over the weekend. Apparently an issue I had with my car returned. The fuel injector went a few years ago and I had to have it replaced with a refurbished piece. It finally died. Luckily the car was kind enough to crap out while I was at my parents in a parking spot. Now tomorrow, I have to figure out a way to keep my foot on the gas pedal and try to not stall out in the middle of the street. Luckily my mechanic is not far away and I should be able to have my parents following behind me.

Grr... just when I thought it was safe to start eliminating bills. Sigh... bastard...

6 comments:

Dizzy Vizzy said...

You need the fuel injector to drive like a Cullen!! Sorry that it crapped out now though - blech.

BeeOhVee said...

This is very true.

Eh, like I said, at least the car was polite enough to wait till I was in a parking spot, in a place I know. It would have sucked ass has it been at the supermarket or just on the road.

Chele76 said...

could not have been better timing! I am glad to hear that you have an answer so quickly. Hope it is gentile to your pocketbook as well.

BeeOhVee said...

I hope so too, but I'm going into this fully expecting a completely horrible violation of my purse and wallet.

Cathy said...

Sucks about the unexpected car repair, they always come at a bad time. It was a very good thing that you were with your parents at the time! I remember when my fuel injector went on my chevy the mechanic asked if I was sitting down.... NEVER a good way to start the conversation!

BeeOhVee said...

And I quote...
"Holy craaaap!"

-Ac(phlegm)med The Dead Terrorist.