BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Working Hours

I soooo can’t wait to leave work today. I’ll be picking up Christmas lights for the tree and perhaps getting them on. More importantly, however, I’ll get to see Aaron. I haven’t seen him since Monday. We’ve both been home, it’s just that since he I had to drop my car off at the mechanic yesterday and he had to pick his friend up at the airport, we pretty much missed each other at home. In fact I didn’t see anyone but the cat yesterday. There’s evidence that people were home, I just didn’t see them.

Actually, Aaron said he’s been toying with the idea of switching his tour hours. I really hope he does. It would be nice to have him be home when I am. Not to mention, he can actually have a life outside of work.

0 comments: