BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Slyly Twilighted Tree

I am so excited. I have my tree up. It's fake and it doens't have ornaments or lights on it yet. But my Mom gave me her apple ornaments. Yaaaaay! So other than the two that I still have to paint with the Edward quotes, the tree will actually have a lot of Twilight related stuff on it, but obvious. I love it..or will love it.

Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up lights tomorrow and get those on. If the cat does't kill my stuff, it'll be a miracle. That's really the reason I decided to put it up before actually putitng anything on the tree. I think it would be waaaaaay too tempting to have a new BIG object in the livingroom with twikling lights and shiny ball-like things dangling from it.

0 comments: