BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No Water and We Have to Poo.

Yeah, I'm not even trying to be creative with that title line. That pretty much sums up the whole day so far. I woke up, cleaned a bit. I took my car out to get the inspection done, I come back, go to wash my hands and nothing. No water. Apparently they're working on the plumbing and had to turn the water off. Apparently I didn't see the damn memo or I would have made preparations.

So we already went down to the store to get gallons of water a few hours ago and they were almost sold out. The problem is, that was a few hours ago and now we have to poo and the stores are very likely tapped out by now. Pee we can deal with, but the other... well, that's a different story. Grrr...

Aren't you glad I decided to share? :)

2 comments:

Chele76 said...

I know someone who once went in a litter box when their toilet was broken.

No, it was not me.

BeeOhVee said...

You know, I actually considered it for a few minutes there.