BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

I WIN!

I feel like I should be wearing some kind of furry item, wearing smeared blood on my face, or deep red makeup and roaring atop a mountain. Perhaps blowing some kind of horn... I don't know...

All I do know is this, I went into the Columbus Circle Mall, I fought the crowds and I won. I finally got my Mommy a gift.

It was almost like divine inspiration. Well, no, I almost got run over by a cab, but I was inspired none the less. The cab had some kind of ad on it's roof top with a model holding a makeup brush to her face. That's when it hit me. My Mom has been looking for a nice set of makeup brushes. So I turned around and hit Sephora. I got her a nice-sized set of brushes and a gift certificate since I couldn't decide the colors I wanted to get her.

Getting around the store to find things, that was the tough part. Thank goodness I had some help. One of the very gay workers (his everyday, work makeup put mine to shame) saved me. He fluttered over-I'm not kidding the dude was just about fluttering around the store- and asked me if I needed help. I explained what I was looking for and within a few minutes he fluttered away and came back with a few options. Amazing. I have no idea how he maneuvered through the store as tightly packed as it was. Then, he put me on the line. We spoke about colors and other additions to go with the set. All the while he would flutter off and bring something back for me to consider. After we got no where with colors or eyeshadow sets he agreed with me that the best alternative is to get a GC. By that time, I was pretty much at the front of the line. God bless that pretty gay boy. Sure his eyebrow arches and impecable blush application made me really jelous, but had it not been for him, I may have still been waiting on that line.

1 comments:

Cathy said...

YAY you are done!!!!