BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Creativity sets in

I love it. I am covered in paint and glitter. And to top it all off, I have Edward Cullen quotes running through the wee noggin.

Earlier today Aaron and I put together a medicine cabinet (I have my own now since the one that was here was waaaay too small to fit everything). The onyl issue was that the area we picked out for it originally, was too small. Oops. Luckily my Dad was here and he helped make room. I love it. The construction goes on.

4 comments:

Chele76 said...

glitter

:)

Cathy said...

Ohh glittery medicine cabinet! :)... I would think the men in the apt would give that one a wide berth LOL

Chele76 said...

or a GLITTERY SUPER TOILET!!!

oh, no! Wait - I've got it.

A SUPER TOILET THAT SHOOTS OUT GLITTER INSTEAD OF WATER!!!

sweet.

BeeOhVee said...

Ahahahaha... I love it. Yay glitter spewing super toilet