BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

PISS!... BALLS!... SH*T!

(Again) Balls! No I haven't come down with Tourette's. I got a response form Time. They said they are going to go "in a different direction." This makes me sad. Not so much that I am not going to get the Temporary job (the only reason I'm not more upset) but that I'm not going to be working as soon as I really hoped.

Ah well, back to peppering the Internet with my resume and listening to Yahoo music. I swear, this thing actually plays music that goes along with my moods. This morning it started with "O'Yer Mak'er" (Led Zep) and something else kinds upbeat, but since I opened the rejection e-mail, it has been playing progressively angrier music. It's now playing "Falling Away From Me" by Korn. Weird.

3 comments:

Dizzy Vizzy said...

They get a big ol' raspberry from me to!!! >:-PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Katherine said...

Sorry, love. But you really didn't want to work there...just trust me.

Cathy said...

crap! This means that there is another job that you are destined to get! Don't get too down.

Dam#ed wankers!