BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Awww...

Aaron has been incredibly sweet to me lately. Even though he has been in a pretty sour mood lately. He's stressing about the whole not smoking thing. His friends are coming in tomorrow for the big guys get together and baseball games.

Yesterday I woke up and had no voice. I mean NONE. I was at a whisper until lat in the afternoon. When he got home he wished me a good morning and heard that I had no voice to reply with. He asked me if I wanted some tea. I nodded and he went over to heat up some water. He asked me if I wanted something to eat. All I could think of was my Mom's chicken and rice soup. After I drank my tea, he made me go back to bed and called my Mom. He ran some errands and brought back a big tub of the soup. :) Afterwards he insisted on cuddling (to hold me down) to make sure I actually got more sleep.

Today I had a bit more of a voice. It took gallons of tea and soup but it broke up the gunk. I went to the doctor's today and restocked my samples of allergy meds and got my script for an antibiotic for the sinus infection. Blech.

Now I just hope Aaron holds up when his buddies get here. I doubt he will. He'll probably smoke like a chimney while his friends are in and then have to go through the whole withdrawal process all over again. Hurrah. Lucky me. Ah well, at least my voice will be too weak for me to really lay into him over the cigarettes.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I hope you feel better soon! I would say get some sunshine, but it has been so long since I have seen the bright shiney ball in the sky,I'm not convinced its there any more...
awww Aaron is such a good man, you definitely found a keeper. Fingers are crossed he doesn't go too nuts with smoking this weekend for your sake!

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Get better!!!