BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hnb gyujmy njhjhmyui nyjhumki (Beating Head on Keyboard)

Every time I send out a resume I should just write, "Here, I offer you my time and professional life thus far, for you to piss on." 'Cause that's what it feels like every day when I respond to several posts and hear back little to nothing in return. Bastards.

I would say, I should try to change up my approach, but there isn't much more I can do other than stalk the hiring managers at different companies and that just doesn't sound like the kind of attention I want to draw to myself. I've changed and tweaked my resume several times and I am always changing it up to match every specific points for posts. I also make sure to customize my cover letters and I use some of the language in their posts, but still... sigh.

I swear this process is like beating yourself over the head repeatedly.

"Are you not entertained?!"

4 comments:

Chele76 said...

poop on them!!!

...well, no, don't do that. That is SURE to not get you an interview, never mind hired.

Dizzy Vizzy said...

HUGS!! Hang in there - the right job will show up!!

BeeOhVee said...

I know, I know... still... It makes me angry. I am so anxious to get a new job. A new job will mean we can start saving for a house.

Anonymous said...

I went through the same thing when I lived in Germany. It's so frustrating!!! Just hang in there.