BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Lord, Where Did The Time Go?

Wow... I know I woke up late today, but good lord, the time flew by. I so meant to clean the place up and go grocery shopping today and I pretty much did nothing but watch old SNL Celebrity Jeopardy skits, scour the Internet for new New moon stuff and drink coffee.

It's now 5:45 and I'm debating whether or not I should actually venture out and go grocery shopping or keep my good parking spot. Is that horrible or what?

Granted, I really should at least hit the supermarket. I've no idea what I'm going to make for dinner and there is precious little to be found in the place. I meant to go before the weekend, but got caught up doing other stuff. Then again, I should make an attempt to clean the place. I was away for two days so the apartment is a wreck. I mean when I came home last night, it looked like someone turned the place upside down and shook it for good measure.

I hate indecisive days but as much as the remaining mess and the lack of food bother me. I just can't find the motivation to do anything or get a lock on what I want to do. Blech.

1 comments:

WarriorHeartGypsySoul said...

More than once I have chosen staying in to keep my prime parking spot over going to the store! Good to know I'm not alone! haha