BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm All Messed Up

The other day we had friends over for dinner. Wait, let me correct that... they were supposed to come over for dinner. I spent the day cleaning and tidying up and made a great dinner. They were supposed to come over a little later (about 9:00) in the night so we were expecting to eat lateish.

Aaron and I gave up waiting at 10:00ish and ate. They didn't get here till after midnight. I didn't exactly mind I just wish they had bothered to say something a little sooner. It's all good though, they ended up just picking at some stuff, so we got the bulk of the leftovers, which made Aaron happy.

Gallons of coffee and hours of Guitar Hero later, they finally left. The problem was, this messed up my internal clock something fierce. I called my Mom yesterday to wish her a happy birthday. The only problem was that it wasn't yesterday, it's today. Yeah. So now we have to go over and I have to explain to my Mom why I got her birthday wrong. Nice.

Ah well at least I'm sort of getting sleepy the right time of the night. I just hate feeling all out of wack like this. Hell, I didn't feel this wacky when I got to Europe or when I got back. Blech.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops! lol I'm sure your mom will understand.

Optimistic Pessimist said...

wow three hours late...midnight?! I would have been in bed!

BeeOhVee said...

Yeah I wanted to go to bed, but I figured they would only be there for an hour or so. Nope!