BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rejection... It's What's For Dinner

There's nothing like a, 'thank you, you're a fantastic candidate, but no thank you,' to make you feel fan-fecking-tabulous. Blech. At least I got to run all my errands and did most of the things I wanted to get to today before getting that e-mail. I would have otherwise just felt too blech to get to any of them and then would have felt worse.

I really hate job hunting. I think I may have mentioned it before, but I wanted to make sure I got that out there.

Ah well, one more hour of the pitty party, then right back to hitting the job sites. Well, no. Dinner first, then the job sites, yes, that sounds better. Nothing like a rejection from a really good sounding prospect to motivate you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer. :-( I am about to start the job-hunt. I'm looking for part time and hoping that would make it EASIER to find something, but somehow I doubt it. LOL *SIGH*