BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

"One, Two, Freddie's Coming For You..."

Living Dead Nurse has a nifty game up on her blog. Test your horror movie knowledge, name the creepy kids, just remember, don't post the answers in the comment section, e-mail them to her if you wanna play.

Creepy Kids Game

Anyhoo, I think I did pretty well on her game and so I wanted to add to the list of creepy-ass kids. No Guessing required, just my two cents. :)


Toshio Saeki- a.k.a. the screaming Asian kid from The Grudge
The Grudge Icon Pictures, Images and Photos


All the kids from the original Village of The Damned








Karen Cooper- The Zombie girl from the original Night of The Living Dead






The singing little girls from Nightmare on Elm Street... yeah, try not singing the jumprope song. Couldn't find an image, but I got the soundbite.




Steve, Debbie and Curtis- Bloody Birthday








The neighbor girl from Dawn of The Dead (2004) I unfotunately can't find a photo of her but if you've seen the movie you know exactly what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good list. Quite creepy indeed. The girl from Orphan is pretty creepy too.

BeeOhVee said...

Ooh I forgot all about her. Yeah, the posters for that were kind of freaky. I still haven't seen it but I heard it's terrible. Still good pick on the freaky little girl.