BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm So Proud

I just heard one of the greatest things ever. Munchkin #1 is a Harry Potter fan.
My brother and sister-in-law introduced her to the Harry Potter movies and now she's all about Harry Potter. Her favorite characters are Hermione and Ron. For Halloween she's going as Hermione. How great is that?

I love it. She's not up on the books yet since I'm not sure her parents have all of them, but it's all good. Aaron and I are going up to see her this weekend and she's dying to watch the first movie with us. *Sniff* The baby girl is already geeking out and she's only six. I love it. I'm getting all choked up.

AND she lost her first tooth last week. She has the cutie-pie gap in front and from what she tells me she has, "another tooth that's wiggling." Teehee. That's so cute, I can't stand it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool. My kids all love Harry Potter.