BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Once Again I'm Covered in Glitter

Teehee... If I walk into a dark room I'll glow.

I've been making a new centerpiece for my living room table. It's made of four little paper mache skulls and I covered them in two shades of green glitter and just for the hell of it, I also used glow-in-the-dark glitter (thank you Martha). Once I finish I'll be putting black and red candles on top of them and ta-dah, instant centerpiece.

The downside, I've got glitter all over the place and myself. I think I may have to give my vacuum another workout. But once I get this thing finished it should look pretty cool. Love it.

Now if I could only make up my mind about what I want to dress as for Halloween. I'm still torn between dressing as a witch or dressing as a zombie. Both costumes are fun and easy to do, but I just can't make up my mind. I've done the vampire route for ages already and I can put that together with my eyes closed. I want to do something a little different this year. Sigh... I suppose I'll try to make a decision some time this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote zombie... witches are so common... and you could be a "fancy lady" zombie complete with glow in dark glitter touches (tiara, ripped / shredded prom dress)

BeeOhVee said...

I'll have to also put that one down as a possibility.