BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Photos From Europe (at last)



Dinner in Venice on our first night.



Aaron and I at the Coloseum.



I really can't believe someone out there sells Duff Beer. Oh yeah!












This is one of the really beautiful fountains at the beautiful mountain-top town of Tivoli.


















Aaron and I at Trevi fountain just before tossing our coins into the water.















The view from the Rialto Bridge in Venice.





I loved this shop, but everything was just way too expensive here. Cool shop though.






Us at one of the sections of the Berlin Wall right by the Brandenberg Gate.





Aaron and I with Stella's mom, her sister Muna, Batiste and Munchkin #6.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time.

BeeOhVee said...

Yeah. We did. I want to go back.

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Yay for pix! And the shop with the masked dandy at the door looks intriguing!! (yes, I called him a dandy!)

BeeOhVee said...

I do believe it was indeed a dandy. :)